Barcelona is much more than you can find on TripAdvisor or regular travel guides.
Come and discover the real Barcelona, cruise around like a local, save time, nerves and money by avoiding tourist traps, huge lines to attractions and frozen paella. Don’t be a guiri!
Barcelona city tour
Location: Barcelona Old Town
Type: Path and information based on your interests and desires
To whom: Doesn’t matter if you’ve been to Barcelona or not. If you want to dance salsa, relax on a beach, discover awesome food, party or hike. I’ll get you what you want.
Price: 30€ per person. For groups larger than 4 special price
Why come to the tour?
- You get secret inside information – hear from a local why Barcelona has seduced so many people
- “Obligatory” history class – I introduce you historical Barcelona old town, it’s dark stories and explain the character of the city and its people
- You save money – I help you to clubs for free, save you from overpriced food and boring attractions
- You save your nerves – with my dining recommendations you avoid frozen food, pointless wandering and frustrating lines
- You save time – I direct you to the places of your interest so you wouldn’t waste your time searching transport options and information
- You move around like a local – I send you to local festivals, events and parties which you wouldn’t find otherwise
- I help you plan your remaining holiday, so all would go smoothly for you
We walk only with your group in Barcelona old town, where every stone is soaked with vivid history of Catalunya, blood, wine and probably olive oil. You will find out how the city has developed and why the city and it’s people are how they are. You can experience with your own nose, eyes and hands why Barcelona has fascinated so many people and why Catalunya is not Spain.
After the tour I will give you a list of cosy bars, restaurants and city views
and help you plan your remaining trip for an unforgettable experience. If you wish I’ll organise you to some clubs for free, guide you to best beaches in the vicinity and inform you about local festivals and events.
Barcelona tour tailored to you
If you want to organise a birthday, bachelors or bachelorette party, company event, sail on the Mediterranean or something else let me know and I’ll help you to achieve your goals.
I recommend to take the tour in your first or second day. That way you have more time to use the new know-how.